Practices are at HS in winter, Spring and Fall we row on the river in Pittsburgh Downtown.
Yes, it is the Fall pie sale, even if it doesn’t look so outside.
You can place your orders at your rowers from October 5 till October 28. Orders can also be made and paid on-line or in person with a check payment
For online orders: https://squareup.com/store/uscrowing/.
The pies will be delivered November 15-16.
The USC Rowing Association is a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status. We gladly accept donations to help fund our capital account to purchase new equipment for our rowers! Your charitable donations are tax-deductible! Thank you for your support!
Rowing is a great sport; are you to it?
- FITNESS – Pound for pound, rowers are the strongest athletes on earth! Rowing exercises every major muscle group, builds cardio & aerobic stamina, and has the lowest injury risk possible. It is truly a lifetime sport!
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED – Our coaches teach you how to row!
- EVERYONE RACES – If you practice, you compete. No bench warmers!
- INCLUSIVENESS – We have both a men’s & women’s crew team. All rowers compete with other rowers of similar size & experience from all over the area.
- FRIENDSHIP – Rowers build new friendships and memories to last a lifetime!
- TEAMWORK – Rowing is the ultimate team sport; athletes work together to balance the boat, row in perfect unison, and achieve success!
Are you up to it, please send an email to email@example.com or fill in the contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Rowing helps you become physically fit, but it’s also a great way to build camaraderie and make friends. “You are pushing yourself to your maximum potential but everyone else on the boat is doing the same thing”.
Read the whole article here.
If you would like to join please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.