Just another Tuesday evening training..
Morgan Grimm Memorial Regatta
Great regatta in Parkersburg – WV. It was cold but the rowers did a great job!
Upper St. Clair Rowing Association Pie Sale!
Soon it will feel like Autumn and you will want some delicious pie!
Contact your favorite rower or visit https://squareup.com/store/uscrowing to place your order on-line before Friday, October 26.
Pies will be delivered the weekend of Friday, November 9 perfect timing for holiday gatherings.
Bake the fruit pies or thaw the creme pies and they are ready to enjoy.
A great day for the Upper St. Clair Rowing Team at the Head of the Ohio Regatta in Pittsburgh. Beautiful day for some awesome rowing! The USC Crew Team did great! Congratulations to the team for our three bronze winning boats. Next week we will be rowing in Parkersburg!
Welcome to the Upper St. Clair Rowing Association (USCRA), a competitive, co-ed, interscholastic club sport. The association supports, promotes and operates the rowing program at Upper St. Clair High School. Students in 8th through 12th grade from the USC School District are invited to row.
If you are thinking about joining our team, here are some things to know:
- Crew is the perfect beginner sport. We’ll teach you everything you need to know!
- We have programs for USC students in 7th and 8th grade. Contact us for more information.
- Rowing at USC is a no-cut sport. Why? Because pretty much no one joins a rowing team with any experience.
- Crew is a club sport that isn’t funded through the school district. Instead, we participate in lots of fundraisers and rely heavily on parent support.
- Despite being a club sport, you can letter in crew! You can also earn silver and gold plaques to recognize your accomplishments.
- Rowing is a huge time commitment – but the reward is learning about time management and getting into great shape!
- More than anything, crew is a family! And we’re always looking to grow. Check out the video below for more information about what makes USC crew so special.